文章摘要
聚合物表面活性剂在超长填砂管中的动态性能评价
Dynamic Performance Evaluation of Polymer-surfactant at 30 m Long Sand-packed Model
  
DOI:10.19346/j.cnki.1000-4092.2017.02.022
中文关键词: 聚合物表面活性剂  30 m填砂模型  性能变化  乳化带
英文关键词: poly-surfactant  30 meterssand-packed model  properties change  emulsion band
基金项目:国家示范工程“大庆长垣特高含水油田提高采收率示范工程”(项目编号2011ZX05052),国家自然科学基金“ASP复合驱油藏油水界面张力变化规律及残余油启动机制研究”(项目编号51174216)。
作者单位
马云飞1,2,3,赵凤兰1,2,3,王潇1,2,3,侯吉瑞1,2,3 1. 中国石油大学(北京)提高采收率研究院北京1022492. 中国石油三次采油重点实验室低渗油田提高采收率应用基础理论研究室北京1022493. 石油工程教育部重点实验室北京102249 
摘要点击次数: 180
全文下载次数: 
中文摘要:
      为了研究功能型聚合物表面活性剂(BI 型)在多孔介质长距离运移过程中的性能变化规律,采用自行设计建立的一套30 m长物理填砂模型进行了聚合物表面活性剂室内物理模拟驱油实验,研究了聚合物表面活性剂在长距离运移条件下的流度控制能力和压力、黏度、浓度及乳化效果的动态变化规律。研究结果表明,BI 型聚合物表面活性剂可显著改善流度,提高渗流阻力,采出程度在水驱43.12%的基础上提高20.85%,总采出程度达63.97%。聚合物表面活性剂体系在模型中的有效作用距离约为注采端距离的2/3,20 m之后体系黏度和组分浓度降低到较低水平,压力较水驱阶段无明显提升。聚合物表面活性剂溶液具备较强的乳化原油能力,在模型中可形成乳化带,并随着注入向深部推进;形成的乳状液在约20 m处破乳,在模型后1/3距离不能再乳化。图6表2参14
英文摘要:
      In order to study the change law of various performances of the functional poly-surfactant during the long distance migration process in porous media,a physical sand-packed model with 30 meters long was set up to conduct the oil displacement experiment with poly-surfactant BI system in laboratory,the dynamic law of the mobility control ability and the pressure, viscosity,concentration and emulsification of the poly-surfactant during the long distance migration was studied. The experimental results showed that the injection of poly-surfactant BI system could greatly improve mobility ratio and percolating resistance. The oil recovery percentage could be increased by 20.85% on the basis of waterflooding(43.12%),and the total recovery degree was as high as 63.97%. The effective distance of poly-surfactant solution was 2/3 of the injector-producer spacing. The viscosity and concentration of the poly-surfactant BI system reduced to a quite lower level after migrating 20 m,and so as the pressure reflected. The poly-surfactant BI had a strong emulsifying ability,which made emulsion band form in the model. The emulsion band migrated to the in-depth area of the model with the injection of poly-surfactant system,the emulsion was broken when migrating 20 m,and the emulsion could not be formed in the latter 1/3 of the injector-producer spacing.
查看全文   查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭
点击这里给我发消息

点击这里给我发消息